Our project delivery teams are responsible for world class delivery capability.
G3 Global engages with clients to deliver their IT programs in an agile and flexible manner by blending the most appropriate methodologies depending on the outcome of the strategic and white space reviews.
Projects are delivered using the ASAP Focus Methodology. In line with this approach we provide you with overview documentation on this site to get a feeling for the organization and the proposed timeframe of the implementation. This information is part of our Project Management Pack and includes the following documentation:
- The Project Plan is used to document planning assumptions and decisions, facilitate communication among stakeholders, and document approved scope, cost, and schedule baselines.
- The Project Schedule is a Microsoft Project document outlining effort, sequence and duration of the activities.
- The Project Charter Framework is a template that needs to be enriched with specific information to outline project goals, scope, responsibilities etc.
- The Work Breakdown Plan is a template of the week by week work breakdown of activities for the proposed 16 week implementation.
- The Project Kickoff presentation is an overview of how G3 Global will carry out the proposed implementation. It is there to explain how using the ASAP Focus methodology will improve the project and also give a brief introduction to the team.